Saturday, June 2, 2012

Atlanta Braves Jerseys I have never let his men down before.

IPCC there.
I just hold the data after the Office of the Anti-Triad Unit, also saw those colleagues nervously looked at me, I know what they were thinking I was their boss, like the former Dragon Hall, I have never let his men down before.
Standing on the total IPCC office door, not out of my hands empty, and had kicked a couple of doors. Dared not be too hard, afraid to break the door kicked down.
My feet to the door to open the top,Atlanta Braves Jerseys, holding a lot of information into it. Nod first on a total point of the IPCC, then headlong on his desk, this routinely to his line ceremony.
Total IPCC, the night before the case has been OVER These are the reports and summary, you had to look over, I ............ In this office, in addition to the I and the total IPCC, there is still a person.
I did not care for the total IPCC, but turned their heads to the other side on my right rear, a beautiful woman sitting on the sofa in the total IPCC corner of his office, are smiling at this time to look at me.
This beauty is just go to the Anti-Triad Unit, to find the beautiful Woman On The Beat that my signature on the application for bail. Really can not think ah, she actually really to complain to.
Total IPCC actually in front of my face, arms that beautiful Woman On The Beat. That beautiful Woman On The Beat also a pair of happy expression, the two people to nausea had more than nausea.
Wear a rainbow just graduated from police academy, no experience, can be considered your Shimei, we hope you can teach her. really wanted to hit him up.
people introduce me.
Liu wearing a rainbow smiled, then stood up and walked up to me, politely held out a hand.
I look at the total IPCC, take a look at the before wear rainbow the snappily head side to side, and did not see people outstretched hand.
Do not deserve it,Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys, I do not care and total IPCC, I certainly do not sign that document! Liu wearing rainbow stunned for a moment, then withdrew his own hand, it does not matter to raise

No comments:

Post a Comment